Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spinach and Habanero Quiche

This morning I made a delicious SPINACH AND HABANERO CRUST-LESS QUICHE for a breakfast date with my mom. Turned out even more amazing than this picture.



Spinach And Habanero Crust-less Quiche:

You will need:

8 Eggs ( I use half egg-whites, half whole eggs)

Fresh Spinach (or frozen, but I used fresh from the public market)

1 Cup of Cheddar-Jack Cheese

1/3 Cup of Hot Habanero Cheddar Cheese

Salt and Pepper

You will want to lightly grease your pan so your quiche won’t stick. It gets really easy now, just mix all the ingredients in a large bowl EXCEPT the habanero cheese. I sprinkled the habanero cheese on top and then place it into the oven. Bake at a preheated oven at 350° for about 20-30 minutes. I recommend letting your quiche stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.

Side note: I used about two heaping handfuls of spinach leafs in my quiche pictured above!

No comments:

Post a Comment