Thursday, June 26, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

This recipe is super easy! Get out your crockpots! I love mine, I probably use it atleast three times a week. This recipe uses Franks Red Hot Original which claims to be glutenfree. I have never had a bad reaction nor have I read anything negative. Thank god because I love this stuff!


Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

You Will Need:

1-2lbs chicken breasts (I like leftovers so I usually do 2lbs)
Franks Red Hot Original
A few Large lettuce leafs of your choosing

All you need to do is place your chicken into your crockpot, add as much Franks Red hot Original as you like (I like it spicy so I do about half the bottle.. Then add more when the chickens cooked!) Cook on low for about 6-8hrs until you can pull the chicken apart with a fork. Then turn the heat off and shred your chicken by pulling it apart with two forks. I like it cold best on my lettuce wrap and add some chunky blue cheese or blue cheese crumbles! So good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment